By Marc Levitt
Read or Download Changing Curriculum through Stories: Character Education for Ages 10-12 PDF
Best college & university education books
Management for World-Class Universities finds how "world-class" pondering and coverage may also help college leaders hire glossy options to the demanding situations dealing with better schooling this day. Readers will make the most of top perform recommendation provided via distinctive foreign participants who've excelled by means of considering globally with no wasting sight in their respective nationwide and native environments.
"A booklet that each educational chief may still learn and positioned into perform. " —Kim Cameron, affiliate dean of government schooling, Ross university of commercial, college of Michigan compliment for confident educational management " Buller has produced a publication that each educational chief may still learn and positioned into perform.
The purpose of this set of books is to mix the simplest of present educational study into using groups of perform in schooling with "hands on" practitioner event which will supply academics and lecturers with a handy resource of steering and an incentive to paintings with and advance of their personal groups of perform.
This paintings offers a serious reexamination of the foundation and improvement of America's land-grant schools and universities, created via crucial piece of laws in better schooling. the tale is split into 5 elements that supply nearer examinations of consultant advancements. half I describes the relationship among agricultural learn and American faculties.
- Developing Effective Student Peer Mentoring Programs: A Practitioner's Guide to Program Design, Delivery, Evaluation, and Training
- So klappts mit der Lehre: Lehrstellensuche, Rechte am Arbeitsplatz (German Edition)
- Reaching the Mountaintop of the Academy (Contemporary Perspectives on Access, Equity, and Achievement)
- Learning Our Lesson: Review of Quality Teaching in Higher Education
- Academic Capitalism and the New Economy: Markets, State, and Higher Education
- Wisdom, Knowledge, and the Postcolonial University in Thailand (Postcolonial Studies in Education)
Additional resources for Changing Curriculum through Stories: Character Education for Ages 10-12