By Sally Ann Kydd
Read or Download Boston University (Campus History) PDF
Best college & university education books
Management for World-Class Universities finds how "world-class" pondering and coverage will help college leaders hire smooth suggestions to the demanding situations dealing with better schooling this day. Readers will take advantage of most sensible perform suggestion provided by means of exotic foreign individuals who've excelled through pondering globally with no wasting sight in their respective nationwide and native environments.
"A e-book that each educational chief may still learn and positioned into perform. " —Kim Cameron, affiliate dean of government schooling, Ross university of industrial, collage of Michigan compliment for optimistic educational management " Buller has produced a ebook that each educational chief may still learn and positioned into perform.
The purpose of this set of books is to mix the simplest of present educational learn into using groups of perform in schooling with "hands on" practitioner adventure with a purpose to offer lecturers and teachers with a handy resource of steering and an incentive to paintings with and improve of their personal groups of perform.
This paintings presents a severe reexamination of the foundation and improvement of America's land-grant faculties and universities, created by means of an important piece of laws in greater schooling. the tale is split into 5 components that supply nearer examinations of consultant advancements. half I describes the relationship among agricultural examine and American faculties.
- Working with Problem Faculty: A Six-Step Guide for Department Chairs
- Leadership for School Improvement in the Caribbean
- Referendariat Spanisch: Kompaktwissen für Berufseinstieg und Examensvorbereitung (Fachreferendariat Sekundarstufe I und II) (Spanish Edition)
- Faculty Development in Developing Countries: Improving Teaching Quality in Higher Education (Routledge Research in International and Comparative Education)
- Team-Based Learning in the Social Sciences and Humanities: Group Work that Works to Generate Critical Thinking and Engagement
- Analyzing School Contexts (Research and Theory in Educational Administration)
Additional resources for Boston University (Campus History)