By Peter J. Markie
Read or Download A Professor's Duties: Ethical Issues in College Teaching (Issues in Academic Ethics) PDF
Similar college & university education books
Management for World-Class Universities finds how "world-class" considering and coverage may also help collage leaders hire glossy recommendations to the demanding situations dealing with greater schooling at the present time. Readers will take advantage of most sensible perform recommendation provided through unusual overseas individuals who've excelled via considering globally with no wasting sight in their respective nationwide and native environments.
"A ebook that each educational chief may still learn and positioned into perform. " —Kim Cameron, affiliate dean of government schooling, Ross tuition of commercial, college of Michigan compliment for confident educational management " Buller has produced a publication that each educational chief should still learn and placed into perform.
The purpose of this set of books is to mix the simplest of present educational learn into using groups of perform in schooling with "hands on" practitioner event with the intention to offer academics and teachers with a handy resource of steering and an incentive to paintings with and boost of their personal groups of perform.
This paintings presents a severe reexamination of the foundation and improvement of America's land-grant schools and universities, created by means of an important piece of laws in greater schooling. the tale is split into 5 elements that supply nearer examinations of consultant advancements. half I describes the relationship among agricultural learn and American schools.
- International Students in French Universities and Grandes Écoles: A Comparative Study (East-West Crosscurrents in Higher Education)
- 53 interesting things to do in your lectures (Professional and higher education Book 1)
- Curriculum and Teaching Dialogue: 8 (Curriculum & Teaching Dialogue)
- Education Studies in Ireland: the Key Disciplines
- Ever the Leader: Selected Writings, 1995-2016 (The William G. Bowen Memorial Series in Higher Education)
- Students Helping Students: A Guide for Peer Educators on College Campuses (Jossey-Bass Higher and Adult Education Series)
Additional resources for A Professor's Duties: Ethical Issues in College Teaching (Issues in Academic Ethics)